OBX Pool LinerPosted by Dan in Outer Banks Pool Liner, on December 6, 2017
Here is a pool liner replacement we did this past season in Corolla, North Carolina.
This is what you get when we replace your pool liner for you:
- Liner Removed
- All surfaces cleaned and prepped to install the new liner.
- Any normal bottom repairs are completed with premixed vermiculite bottom material. If extensive repair is going to be needed that is discussed prior to agreeing on price.
- All gaskets that can be replaced are replaced.
- All new face plates ie, returns, skimmer, light ring, main drain. This makes everything fresh and white and assures none of your sealing is lost due to a crack in a reused face plate.
- Main drain cover is replaced with the most up to date and longest lasting version available at the time of installation.
- We only use one liner manufacturer and their liners are top of the line.
- We only use 28mil thickness liners. The 20 mil liners last half as long and we won’t install them due to lack of longevity.
- Every liner we install comes with an extended warranty covering manufacturers defects. Ours are covered by a full 3 year defect warranty, after that they hit a sliding scale. Most competitors only offer a one year warranty before their liners hit the sliding scale.
- Your pool is fully refilled, balanced, and clean before we consider the job done!
If you’re in need of a new vinyl pool liner please give us a call today! Whether you are in Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk, Southern Shores, Duck, or Corolla we will be happy to make your old dingy pool look new again!